- ACE Online course evaluations are completely anonymous.
- ACE Online course evaluations always open on Sundays at 12:00 AM Central Time and close on Saturdays at 11:59 PM Central Time.
- Courses ending in the last week of the semester (Week 16) have evaluations open for 2 weeks. Off-cycle are courses open for 1 week.
- Evaluations usually open the last week of class, with the exception of Week 16 courses. For example, if the course end date in MAUI is Wednesday, October 11, the evaluations would open on Sunday, October 8, 2017 and close on Saturday, October 18, 2017.
- Any changes to dates should be directed to your departmental MAUI administrator. All date changes in MAUI should happen by the Wednesday before the week you want evaluations opened. We capture dates from MAUI on Wednesdays and upload them into the system on Fridays.
- Reports for instructors are available about 3 business days after grades are due in MAUI. If you need them earlier for some reason, please contact your departmental administrator.
- If you want to do evaluations during the semester, you can use the survey feature of the software, which is also completely anonymous.
- For further information or support, please contact the ITS HelpDesk
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-384-4357 (4-HELP).