Evaluation Times and Duration
- ACE Evaluations always open on Sundays at 12:00 AM Central Time and close on Saturdays at 11:59 PM Central Time.
- Courses ending in the last week of the semester (Week 16) have evaluations open for 2 weeks. Off-cycle courses are open for 1 week.
- Evaluations usually open the last week of class, with the exception of Week 16 courses. For example, if the course end date in MAUI is Wednesday, October 11, 2017, the evaluations would open on Sunday, October 8 through Saturday, October 18.
Dates in MAUI
- Dates in ACE Online are decided by what is entered in MAUI.
- All date changes in MAUI should be made by the Wednesday before the week you want evaluations to be opened. We capture dates from MAUI on Wednesdays and upload them into ACE Online on Fridays.
- ACE Online goes by the MAUI course end date and/or evaluation override date. By default, the MAUI course end date decides the evaluation date. But if you enter an “Evaluation DT OV,” that date will override the MAUI course end date in ACE Online, as long as it’s before the course end date. For example, the MAUI course end date is Wednesday, October 18, 2017 and you manually enter an Evaluation DT OV of Wednesday, October 11, 2017 in MAUI. ACE Online will take Evaluation DT OV into account and use that to open the evaluation on Sunday, October 8, 2017. The override date will simply replace the course end date in ACE and be used to open evaluations on the Sunday preceding the date. Note: The Evaluation DT OV does not mean that the evaluations will open on that specific date.
- Each instructor for a course’s section needs their own “Evaluate” yes or no flag in MAUI. They have their own evaluation date as well. The Evaluation DT OV for each instructor can be different as long as they are all before the course end date. If you don’t enter an Evaluation DT OV for an instructor, their evaluation will be based on the course end date.